The All New Toyota 4Runner SUV
The New TRD Pro
4Runner Features Videos
Toyota 4Runner - Keep it Wild
Design Bold Exterior
Contemporary ruggedness. The 4Runner SR5's front end has been redesigned with a bold new look, while still paying tribute to the iconic image that has distinguished 4Runner for years.
The 4Runner Trail stands out with two distinctive features: its signature hood scoop and a new contrasting silver panel on the front and rear bumpers - subtle statements that make a bold impression.
Apart from a unique front-end design, 4Runner Limited comes with refined accents like chrome door handles and a chrome-accented front grille that give it a personality of its own.
Design Refined Interior Redesigned Interior
New instrument panel shape
The 4Runner has a redesigned instrument panel. The new shape is tailored to accommodate high-end technology, such as the 6.1-in. high-resolution touch-screen display, standard on all models. Also standard is the Optitron instrumentation, which makes the gauges easy to see, day or night.
It may look tough outside, but inside it feels exceptionally smooth. That's because we have used premium materials like SofTex® on the SR5 Premium and Trail Premium grades, and perforated leather on Limited. It's the perfect blend of ruggedness and comfort.
Heated & ventilated seats
4Runner Limited offers heated and ventilated driver and front passenger power-adjustable seats. The driver's seat also features position memory, to automatically go back to your ideal position every time you strap in for a ride.
Function and style come together in the new projector-beam headlights. These headlights provide a stronger and higher focused beam than conventional headlights, and the smoked trim adds a stroke of boldness to their style.
Brilliant during the day, and night. These taillights send a clear signal to everyone around you and help increase visibility. This distinctive look will be sure to attract all the right attention.
Redesigned alloy wheels
Every 4Runner grade has a unique wheel style to enhance its personality. The SR5 comes with 17-in. 6-spoke alloy wheels. Trail features rugged 17-in. 7-spoke alloy wheels. Limited has refreshed, stylish 20-in. split 6-spoke wheels.
A heritage of toughness
Even after thousands of miles of treacherous, weather-beaten, harsh trails, 90% of 4Runners sold in the last ten years are still on the road.
It's no secret that at the core of a superior off-road vehicle lies a body-on-frame construction. 4Runner is one of the last SUVs to still be built this way, keeping true to a heritage that has proven that body-on-frame is the answer to extreme ruggedness.
270-hp V6 engine
4Runner's standard 4.0-liter V6 engine pumps out 270 horsepower and 278 lb.-ft. of torque. You won't fall short of power, be it challenging grades or passing an 18-wheeler.
Tow up to 4,700 lbs.
Just because you're venturing into some of nature's toughest ranges doesn't mean you have to leave everything behind. 4Runner adheres to SAE J2807, the standard for tow ratings set by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
Utility Stay Connected
Entune™ Audio Plus
There's a soundtrack to every adventure. You won't miss a beat with 4Runner's standard Entune™ Audio Plus system:
- A 6.1-in high-resolution touch-screen display
- AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability
- Auxiliary audio jack and USB port 18 with iPod® 19 connectivity.
Entune® App Suite
Available Entune© App Suite brings mobile apps and data right into the heart of your 4Runner.
- Need to find gear for your upcoming adventure? Use Bing™.
- Need to make a dinner reservation? Use OpenTable®.
- Want to spice up your playlist? Use Pandora®.
Available navigation gives you turn-by-turn directions, HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay all straight from the 6.1-in. high-resolution touch-screen display.
Bluetooth® wireless technology gives you hands-free phone capability, phone book access, advanced voice recognition and music streaming so you have access to your phone without even glancing at it.
15-speaker JBL® system
Lending the soundtrack to your many adventures is 4Runner Limited's JBL© audio system. To ensure you don't miss a note of your music's soaring highs or thundering lows, the system boasts an amazing speakers, including a subwoofer.
The standard integrated backup camera display not only helps with backing into a tight spot, but is also the perfect companion for hitching your trailer. Now you can keep an eye on the important things, like your boat.
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
Proper tire pressure is important not only for good handling and fuel economy, but for your safety. 4Runner's standard TPMS 26 evaluates the pressure of the tires and issues a warning if the pressure becomes critically low.
Front and rear sonar
Sonar sensors located in the front and rear bumpers of 4Runner Limited help make parallel parking easier by detecting obstacles and warning the driver with a series of tones.
Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
Every 4Runner comes equipped with DRLs. These help make you more visible to approaching vehicles.
Alloy Wheels Locks
4Runner makes a bold statement, accented by its distinctive alloy wheels. Keep them secure with these precision machined alloy wheel locks:
- Good looking and durable thanks to triple nickel chrome plating
- No need to rebalance - they're weight matched to the stock lug nuts
Ball MountHeaded to the mountains? Maybe the lake or seashore? Be sure to bring along your toys. And to make towing easier, this Toyota ball mount is engineered specifically for the 4Runner:
- Ball placement maintains optimum vehicle departure angle
- Powder topcoat helps protect against UV rays so it looks like new, mile after mile
- Lab and on-road testing ensures the quality and durability of the entire towing system
- Trailer ball sold separately
Door Edge Guards
Sometimes the toughest environment is the local parking lot. Adding door edge guards helps protect your front door edges from nicks and dings:
- Formed from stainless steel, then coated with color-matched thermoplastic
- Compression fit - no need for adhesives or mechanical fasteners
- Tested for temperature, weather and impact to resist cracking, fading and peeling
4Runner is king of the trails. And this exhaust tip is the perfect accessory to dress it up even more:
- Corrosion-resistant, double-walled 304 stainless steel construction for long-term durability
- Easy, bolt-on installation - no cutting, drilling or welding
For 4Runner has a fresh front end, and adding a hood protector will help keep it looking like new:
- Durable, impact-resistant polycarbonate construction
- Provides front-end protection while enhancing 4Runner's clean, aerodynamic lines
- Dark tinted and transparent
Paint Protection Film (hood and fender
You might not be able to see it, but the protection from Genuine Toyota Paint Protection Film is tough:
- Durable, nearly invisible urethane film helps maintain a like-new appearance
- Helps protect paint from sand, stones and other road debris
- Genuine Toyota paint protection film is available at your Toyota dealership for the hood/fenders and front bumper in separate kits at an additional charge
Roof Rack Cross Bars
Run out of interior cargo space? There's always the roof rack. Add this set of two roof rack cross bars to 4Runner's factory roof rails to enhance cargo versatility:
- Provides additional tie-down points for a variety of roof rack accessories
- Supports a maximum of 132 lbs. when evenly distributed across both bars
- Designed to adjust by sliding along the side rails and locking in place with thumb screws
Step up and step in - these running boards are light-weight and include stainless steel trim, which make it easy to access your 4Runner:
- Skid-resistant step pads ensure secure footing
- Streamlined, finished look
- Corrosion resistant hardware
It's all about convenience as this self-contained ashtray cup fits snugly inside your 4Runner's cupholder. Don't smoke? Works great for loose change, candy, and other small things:
- Hinged lid helps minimize odors and flyaway ash
- Removable for portability and easy cleaning/emptying
As the old saying goes: Out of sight, out of mind. This Toyota cargo cover is designed for a precise fit in your 4Runner and it's perfect for keeping your precious cargo away from prying eyes:
- Attaches to cargo area side panels
- Provides protection against sun damage, fading and theft
- Easy to remove to accommodate larger parcels
- Durable, UV- and stain-resistant woven polyester construction
Select 4Runner models come with a unique feature - a rear sliding cargo floor. The cargo divider is the perfect addition as it features a 4-in. tall, wedge-shaped flap that helps prevent items from sliding or shifting off the cargo floor:
- Locked up - it forms a barrier that helps prevent items from rolling off the sliding cargo floor
- Locked down - it allows larger cargo items to slide over it
- Four nylon hinges for added strength and durability
Cargo Net - Envelope
The perfect addition for your fast-paced lifestyle, this cargo net keeps your precious gear from rolling around the cargo area:
- Specifically designed for the 4Runner
- Easy to attach/detach
- Stores flat when not in use
Sometimes the challenge is not just containing the cargo, but getting it in and out of your 4Runner. For that, this soft-sided cargo tote is ideal:
- Pops-up when needed/stores flat when not in use
- Two carrying handles for easy loading/unloading
- Removable divider panels hold items upright
- Tough outer fabric is durable and water resistant
Remote Engine Starter
The key is convenience… and the fact that you don't have to use your key. With this remote engine starter, enjoy the luxury of having your 4Runner ready and waiting for you with a comfortable interior, regardless of the weather:
- Use the key fob to start the engine and activate the preset air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions
- Creates the ideal cabin temperature before it's time to head down the road
- Integrates with keyless entry and security system
TRD 17-In. Forged Off-Road Beadlock Style Alloy Wheels
Not just any wheel will do for the 4Runner. You need a wheel that embraces its off-road heritage. These TRD 17-in. hot-forged off-road beadlock-style alloy wheels are the perfect match:
- Lighter and stronger than cast alloy wheels to enhance handling
- Off-road race-inspired six-spoke design
- Gunmetal gray finish and machined outer lip for a distinctive look
- Provide the proper weight, offset and brake clearance to ensure fit, finish and reliability
- Extensive ride, handling and strength tests ensure they meet TRD's high quality standards
Price includes 4 wheels, lugnut kit and vinyl pouch for lugnut tools
Call Sales at 855 515-4114 for 4Runner availability
Toyota e-Brochure/Pamphlet has complete specifications, details, and disclosures.